Monday 1 February 2016

DEMOndays XIX

I didn't forget! Okay, I almost did, hence the slightly obvious choice here. Well, perhaps not everyone has heard this, so if you haven't, I envy you. This is one of the best demos of the 80s, for me. Its deathrashing intensity and sheer malevolence have limited my listening of this to as little as possible, as it usually makes me want to smash up the whole house, etc. haha. Death metal or DIE!!!
Necrovore (USA) Divus De Mortuus [1987]
1. Mutilated Death
2. Slaughtered Remains
3. Divus de Mortuus
4. Toxic Decay
This is one of many rips I found on the internet over the years and it is the one I've settled with cos having, like, four different versions was annoying, haha. However, if you have a better recording, higher-res artwork, info regarding the demo, etc, PLEASE either mail it direct to me here or simply add a link in the comment section. And don't try to rip it from one of the compilations or bootlegs, original tape rip please!

DISCLAIMER: If you own the recording and want it removed, please do not be an internet snitch and make a DMCA claim, just email me or leave a comment and I will remove it. Thanks.

No comments: