Monday 5 October 2015

DEMOndays IV

OKAY. So I've decided to keep the musical theme going here, delving deeper into the 80s death metal sound. Regular listeners of my show will have noticed I've played all three tracks from this demo somewhere in the last 76 shows, which says it all, really. Death metal or DIE!!!

INCUBUS (USA) - Incubus [1987]
1. God Died on His Knees
2. Reanimator's Mutilations
3. Engulfed in Unspeakable Horror

I am hoping to some degree this post will become "interactive". By this, I mean that most of my files are rips from the internet and some, as killer as the music is, are not very good/high quality recordings. Also, sometimes the artwork is incomplete or low-res. So, what I am asking here is for people to help improve these demos. If you have a better recording, higher-res artwork, info regarding the demo, etc, PLEASE either mail it direct to me here or simply add a link in the comment section. Go on.

DISCLAIMER: If you own the recording and want it removed, please do not be an internet snitch and make a DMCA claim, just email me or leave a comment and I will remove it. Thanks. 

No comments: